A couple of questions have arisen on the test, so here goes.
- Yes I had uploaded the wrong file after updating the website. Here is correct link for class page.
- The test is in Murphy Aud at 6:30pm on Thursday
- It is cumulative, but obviously more on new stuff.
- Main Chapters from book: 9, 13
- (but to understand 9 you have to know others...such as 7 and 8....and probably 5 and 6 too...(but they were on first test too)...
- Other material: stuff on portfolio diversification, background on CAPM, current state of CAPM, Behavorial finance
- If I were to guess I would say about 10% of the test will be from blog, 60% from class, and 30% primarily from text.
- Yes the movie (Other People's Money) will be tested.