Tuesday, August 24, 2004

How to register for clickers

Hi, I have had a few people ask how to register for clickers so:

  1. Go to Einstruction.com and then click through to the student tab (on top) (be forewarned, Einstruction has been having server trouble of late so it may be slow.)
  2. In a new window, you will be asked what school you go to (select St. Bonaventure from pull down window.)
  3. You will be asked to select a course and input serial number of the clicker.
  4. The class codes: for the 10:00 AM section: X2999U447. For the 11:30 AM section the code is T5454V213.
  5. If you do not have the enrollment code/license number from the text, you will have to purchase an "enrollment code" at this point

I think it will be pretty self explanatory. I just walked through it and if I can figure it out, I am sure you can as well!



No comments: