Saturday, September 17, 2005

Finance 301

* If you have any questions on finding cashflows, I would recommend the Smart Solutions Animation on the text's website for chapter 2.

* Similarly, the animation for ROE comparison and the Dupont ROE analysis are both good and recommended.

* Remember the assignment is due this coming Friday (not Monday as it was originally scheduled.

*And as a reminder, this class does meet on Friday. Rest assured, there will DEFINITELY be test coverage from today's class. For the parts that were not in the book (particularly Adelphia, I would suggest this Powerpoint presentation that Carol Fischer and I made a few years ago.

* I will try to have the podcast available to you by Sunday evening. Unfortunately I have to go to a wedding tomorrow afternoon (Saturday)and I doubt I will have an opportunity to do the podcast prior to leaving for the wedding.

No comments: